Proposal: Nyzo node must have 100NYZO coin to be a valid Nyzo candidate verifier in the queue.
Reason: Many people in the community think that there are a large number of nodes using C class IPs in the queue. They use the server + container + C class IPs (to pay for server and IPs), and the nodes rotate online in 24 hours. And lower than the cost of using a normal VPS 24 hours online node cost. This has caused unfair cost differences among nodes of different technology groups, and maybe affects the decentralization of the entire Nyzo Chain in the long run.
Although many people call these queue nodes that are not online for 24 hours as “fake” nodes, the queue node itself does not have the function of tracking the entire network, but only tells nyzo mesh that I am a queue node sometimes in 24 hours. So these nodes comply with current rules.
Extending the required online time can not be substantially changed, at most it only increases the server performance to extend the online time.
The fundamental problem is the difference in costs, which makes many people feel unfair, which affects the enthusiasm of participation.
It is recommended that only a certain number of NYZO nodes have capital to become candidate verifiers in queue. Ordinary users build fewer nodes, enough to pay for these amounts of NYZO stored in the node, the cost of nodes that use a lot of C class IPs will increase very high, if each node must have 100NYZO, then the cost of 1 ordinary VPS node is 23.5 USD, the cost of a container node is 20+ USD,
- The queue node must hold in 100NYZO in order to be a candidate verifier and is eligible to be selected into the Nyzo cycle.
- In order to ensure the fairness of the nodes, the Nyzo verifier in Cycle must also have 100NYZO.
- Adjusted once every six months in the form of a new proposal;
- The amount is controlled at about 20 US dollars
- The total number of coins that the queue node and the verifier must have (assuming the amount is 100∩, the total is 100∩*(candidate nodes + verifiers in cycle)) does not exceed 10% of the current supply
The proposal has been submitted to the cycle
If you agree with this proposal, please sign in cycle.
sudo java -jar /home/ubuntu/nyzoVerifier/build/libs/nyzoVerifier-1.0.jar co.nyzo.verifier.scripts.CycleTransactionSignScript sig_g3na8k4Pa_IaNGtBuy.MB6Mrxc41cmPC3eQuEYAGFucLCBo8pvGIt_vdpi-WNHdccHxYfgTKmLo0ZsgaHTXgGgM.6y2a 1
Feel free to discuss on this topic.