(This is a draft version)
Main objective: To expose nyzo chain to more potential buyers/users.
- Multisig smart contract: a contract that requires multi-signatures to make a transaction. Currently, this can be done on Ethereum.
- Who will be the person that has the power to sign the smart contract?
- Anyone can be a candidate. Just make a cycle tx and publish it on discord or here.
- Using Nyzo voting system to vote.
- I personally recommend 8+ people.
Requirements for the voted person:
- Check transactions and sign them at least every day.
- Make sure the fund and their key are safe and well-protected.
Requirement for contract developer(s):
- Write and maintain the contract.
- Fix bug and create new contract (if needed).
Requirement for platform developer(s):
- Create a platform/api_system for the committee to check, sign new transactions and transfer wrapped token.
- Create a frontpage to show all transactions status.
How it will work?
- To convert from X Nyzo to X wNyzo, you have to send X Nyzo to the community fund with your wallet address on another chain in the comment field.
- In maximum of 24 hours, your transaction will be approved by the voted committee.
- There no good way to convert wNyzo back to Nyzo. So the market Nyzo/wNyzo will be formed by the community via OTC. (faster)
- 200 NYZO for testing.
For each new chain:
- 500 NYZO for 1 voted person per month. Pay in batch 3-month.
- 10,000 NYZO for contract developer(s). Pay once.
- 20,000 NYZO for platform developer(s). Pay once.
- Some of the voted committee members don’t approve your transaction. If he/she is completely uncontactable, a new nyzo smart contract will be created.
Total: 200 + 30,000 + 500 * (the number of members of the voted committee, minimum 8) ~ 34,200 NYZO.
Feel free to discuss and add more input.