NCFP-24: Marketing YT

Hello, Friends!

I dealt with the search for YouTube channels that could sponsor Nyzo. I will make you understand what happened and why.
Nyzo is not known, and all that is not known is dangerous, for a YouTuber with many subscribers it is risky to advertise something that is not known, for obvious reasons. So it was very difficult to carry on this task, I had few answers and most of them were really crazy, asked too many too many $, BTC or Eth, nobody accepts payments in Nyzo.
This that I told you is very important.
I found a YouTube channel willing to sponsor us, we are solving some points.
It is a channel with about 110k followers, it is nice Youtube channel.
He takes about 2K - 2.5K $ for this job. And he wants prepayment.
The work I’m doing leads me to do another request to the community, the need to ask for a total of 25K -30k Nyzo.
I NYZO from the value of 2.5K $ will be sold in OTC in exchange for USDT, the rest will be converted on qtrade if there should be a pump, with intelligence. We need $, they must be ready to pay marketing.
To ‘hold’ the funds we need to find someone trustworthy. I have a name but I prefer to know what you think.

For Nyzo, it is important to know your thoughts!

[As for my reward, if it is welcome (it will be determined by you) and I ask you to do it if everything goes well, after the publication of the video. Symbolic reward for commitment.]

Final amount: 20.000
Address:
id__8bXFoWAuUGxLG~urTKySGkvPPTmGh8e3~5pi-MgMr~3918gqrffE (Gigison as custodial)

I think a few more details are needed first before I would give support. What content does the youtuber provide, who is it, …?
You are asking for 25-30k nyzo, equal to 14250-17100$. So the youtuber takes 2-2.5k$, can you give a more detailed list on what the remaining amount would be used for? Or do you mean the remaining part would be a reward for the time and work you have invested?

Thanks Lufo for the reply, but not for this phrase ‘Or do you mean the remaining part would be a reward for the time and work you have invested?’

We will decide each other, if I had to decide, I would talk about Nyzo, Micropay, and Nytro technology and the possibility of working in Nyzo. Before giving a answer to YouTuber I asked the community, we will decide the topics.
For the remaining money (I wrote that I won’t keep them, I want Gigison keep them, with this answer to your question) they will be used for other marketing, I wrote what the problem is.
The name is “Professor Crypto”

The idea of the funds I asked would be to buy a Cointelegraph advertising plan. Prices change, go from 2K $ to publish an article, up to 50K $ per month. I would like to buy a $ 9K plan, which includes an advertisement for 14 consecutive days.
The community will be informed and consulted. It is also possible to do other but we need USDT, we can not wait every time to change the funds. We must have ready funds.
This is just an idea, without having that money you will not do anything.
The other proposals I received concern video interviews or publication of articles.
This YouTube channel asked 3.5K $ for 3 minutes of live video.

I ask you to accept the proposal, the funds are safe. Gigison will take care them, is the right person.

April and May I believe that they will be important months for the Crypto world, March cyclically is a month of retracement. I want the video to be done and that allows us to convert Nyzo to USDT to do whatever it takes, the opportunity for this cycle we cannot waste it.

Please more details.

1. Youtube
    Which channel?
    What content?
    Amount($2.5k) is 4166NYZO(0.6$ per)?
  2. Cointelegraph
    What is 9k plan?
    Amount($9K) is 15000NYZO(0.6$ per)?

I have already answered these questions.

1. “Professor Crypto”
  2. “We will decide each other, if I had to decide, I would talk about Nyzo, Micropay, and Nytro technology and the possibility of working in Nyzo. Before giving a answer to YouTuber I asked the community, we will decide the topics.”
  3. The choices with Cointelegraph are different, costs range from 2K to 50k a month. We will choose which to carry out, before we have to see how this video goes. The choices are based on the situation in which it is located.
    Our choice will be about 9K $. I have not agreed the prices well, the idea would take a plan that costs 8K + the possibility of finding some agreements for 1k.
    We can use them for other YouTube videos and other items to be published.
    If we don’t have usdt I can’t go ahead with the negotiations and the counterpart wants certainty.
  4. “The goal is to convert all Nyzo to USDT when possible, as soon as possible. If we need USDT for some marketing opportunities we can’t wait days. The question is ‘the community trusts Gigison?’ I voluntarily proposed him.”

The conversion will be made when it will be possible. Sorry, I don’t make the price but it makes by the market. If there will be liquidity to 0.5 $ we will change the Nyzo to 0.5 $, if it will be so 0.6 $, 0.7 $ etc, depends of the market.

The Cointelegraph plan will decide at the right time, without ready usdt I won’t carry negotiation and above all, Cointelegraph is a serious reality, so I prefer to talk to usdt ready.
We try to meet us, otherwise nothing is resolved.

For work my remuneration will be 500 nyzo.

Matching cycle transaction for NCFP-24 has been issued:

sig_g48If_Iowu-dCPSghT2RWPV4km5JIu9Lowycn7JB~NjLTncKDma~hMiMGY9fFKxMRX7yXPNA9eNw3jDStL5K3NIU_aA1

...we need USDT, we can not wait every time to change the funds. We must have ready funds.
This is the fact of the matter.

Making ncfp’s every time for every marketing proposal is a waste of time.
We need active members who want to contribute and have readily available funds for marketing / promotions/ deals / whatever …

If idea fail the funds can be returned later anyway.

1 Like